NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2018 NRHM Kerala aka National Health Mission Kerala Invites Offline Applications for the Recruitment of 43 Staff Nurse, DEO, Dietician posts at Kerala location, Aspirants who want to apply for National Health Mission Kerala Recruitment 2018 Staff Nurse, DEO, Dietician Jobs must qualify 12th, B Com, M.Sc or equivalent to this qualification from any recognized university/Board. Other eligibility and how to apply details are mentioned below. Official Website is http://arogyakeralam.gov.in
NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2018-19 Staff Nurse, DEO, Dietician vacancy details
Staff Nurse, DEO, Dietician: 43 Posts
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Staff Nurse||23||17000 Per month|
|Dietician||5||17000 Per month|
|DEO||4||13500 Per month|
|Attended||10||550 Per Day|
|Accountant for Tally||1||560 Per Day|
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala
NRHM Kerala Notification 2018 Qualification criteria for Staff Nurse, DEO, Dietician
NRHM Kerala Qualification Criteria: 12th, B Com, M.Sc or equivalent to this course from any recognized university/Board
Age limit: Below 40 Years as on 31-12-2018.
Application fee: There is no application fee
Important Dates – National Health Mission Kerala Jobs 2019:
|Starting Date to Apply Offline:||26-11-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline:||33-11-2018 05:00 PM|
NRHM Kerala Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on written Exam and Interview
How to Apply for NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2018 – 2019 National Health Mission Kerala
Interested and eligible Aspirants for National Health Mission Kerala jobs can fill the application form along with required documents with self-attested, photograph, if any relevant experience letter and send it to the below address, between 26-11-2018 to 30-11-2018 05:00 PM.
NHM District Office, W &C Hospital Compound, Thycaud, Trivandrum
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form: – Active from 26-11-2018||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Advertisement No. / Job Code No. DPMSU/KKD/56/2017
NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2018-19 Staff nurse Notification Details:
Physiotherapist, Staff Nurse: 37 Posts
Pay scale: Rs. 13900 to 16180/-Per Month
Post name in detailed:
1. Dental Hygienist
3. Developmental Therapist
4. Special Educator
6. Staff Nurse(Palliative)
7. Ayurveda Medical Office(ISM)
Job Location: Kerala, Kozhikode
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Kerala Jobs 2018
NRHM Education Eligibility:
BPT with RCI/ B.Sc or equivalent to this course from any recognized university/Board
Age limit: Below 45 Years as on 23.Feb.2018.
Important Dates to Remember for National Health Mission Kerala Jobs 2018:
written Test: 17.February.2018 at 10: 00 AM
Walk indate: 15.February.2018
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for NRHM Kerala Vacancy 2018-19 National Health Mission Kerala
Interested and eligible candidates for National Health Mission jobs may walk-in to Interview along with Prescribed Application form, required documents with self-attested(Age proof, ID proof and if any experience certificate) at the below address, on 17.February.2018
The application can send this address or bring the same on Interview date: the Office of the District Program Manager, Arogyakeralam, Laheth Building, 2nd Floor, Doctors Lane, Behind General Hospital, Pathanamthitta -689645
Venue of Interview: Govt Nursing College, Medical College, Kozhikode/ DPM Office, National Health Mission, Civil Station, Kozhikode
1. selection will be based on qualification, experience, and performance in the written test and interview.
2. The successful candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a period of three months. The District Health & Family welfare society, Kozhikode may discrimination based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, may extend the period of the contract.
3. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations of NHM in force from time to time.
4. Registration will be closed by 9.30 am on the day of the interview
5. Shortlisted candidates of the written examination will be published in Arogyakeralam website should attend the interview on t7-02-2Otg at DPM Office, National Health Mission, Civil Station, Kozhikode.
6. Candidates are requested to bring originals and photocopy of all lD Proof and certificates prescribed as per qualification