National Health Mission Kerala -NRHM Kerala has released a new notification for 37 Physiotherapist, Staff Nurse jobs at Kozhikode, Kerala. The minimum educational qualification required is BPT with RCI/ B.Sc or equivalent to this course from any recognized university/Board. Candidate age should be Below 45 Years as on 23.Feb.2018. Salary would be Rs. 13900 to 16180/-Per Month and walk-in date for NRHM Kerala is 15.February.2018
Advertisement No. / Job Code No. DPMSU/KKD/56/2017
NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2018-19 Staff nurse Notification Details:
Physiotherapist, Staff Nurse: 37 Posts
Pay scale: Rs. 13900 to 16180/-Per Month
Post name in detailed:
1. Dental Hygienist
3. Developmental Therapist
4. Special Educator
6. Staff Nurse(Palliative)
7. Ayurveda Medical Office(ISM)
Job Location: Kerala, Kozhikode
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Kerala Jobs 2018
NRHM Education Eligibility:
BPT with RCI/ B.Sc or equivalent to this course from any recognized university/Board
Age limit: Below 45 Years as on 23.Feb.2018.
Important Dates to Remember for National Health Mission Kerala Jobs 2018:
written Test: 17.February.2018 at 10: 00 AM
Walk indate: 15.February.2018
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for NRHM Kerala Vacancy 2018-19 National Health Mission Kerala
Interested and eligible candidates for National Health Mission jobs may walk-in to Interview along with Prescribed Application form, required documents with self-attested(Age proof, ID proof and if any experience certificate) at the below address, on 17.February.2018
The application can send this address or bring the same on Interview date: the Office of the District Program Manager, Arogyakeralam, Laheth Building, 2nd Floor, Doctors Lane, Behind General Hospital, Pathanamthitta -689645
Venue of Interview: Govt Nursing College, Medical College, Kozhikode/ DPM Office, National Health Mission, Civil Station, Kozhikode
1. selection will be based on qualification, experience, and performance in the written test and interview.
2. The successful candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a period of three months. The District Health & Family welfare society, Kozhikode may discrimination based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, may extend the period of the contract.
3. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations of NHM in force from time to time.
4. Registration will be closed by 9.30 am on the day of the interview
5. Shortlisted candidates of the written examination will be published in Arogyakeralam website should attend the interview on t7-02-2Otg at DPM Office, National Health Mission, Civil Station, Kozhikode.
6. Candidates are requested to bring originals and photocopy of all lD Proof and certificates prescribed as per qualification